11th January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Best MBA colleges in Singapore for which State Bank of India grant education loan? How much fees required?

I am looking for best MBA colleges in Singapore for which State Bank of India can grant education loan? How much fees required with accommodation for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?
  2. List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?
  3. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?
  4. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  6. Fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant education loan without any security? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  8. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
  9. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  10. Which bank is best to get education loan for MBA course at private college? Processing fees and duration to sanctioned the loan?
  11. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  12. Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?
  13. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India? -- [New]
  14. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  15. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  16. Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?
  17. Total cost to study MBA Banking & Finance course? List of colleges for which Axis Bank can grant an education loan?
  18. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
30th January 2018, 09:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best MBA colleges in Singapore for which State Bank of India grant education loan? How much fees required?

Best colleges in Singapore to pursue MBA with fee structure are listed below for which SBI can grant Education Loan:-

National University of Singapore - INR 36.1 lakhs/year
Singapore Management University - INR 36.3 lakhs/year
Nanyang Institute of Management - INR 11.3 lakhs/year
INSEAD - INR 65.8 lakhs/year
James Cook University - INR 18.4 lakhs/year
PSB Academy - INR 10.7 lakhs/year
Kaplan Higher Education Academy - INR 6.4 lakhs/year
Dimensions International College - INR 11.9 lakhs/year
Yale-NUS College - INR 31.2 lakhs/year
East Asia Institute of MAnagement - INR 9.5 lakhs/year
ERC Institute - INR 7.9 lakhs/year
FTMSGlobal Academy - INR 14.0/year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?