4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?

Hello Sir,
I am studying B.Tech in AICTE approved Engineering college in Patna. I want to apply for an Education Loan. How can I get an Education Loan? And can someone tell me what is interest rate? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  2. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  3. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  4. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  9. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  10. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  11. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  12. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  14. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
  15. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  18. From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?
7th May 2016, 09:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?

Procedure to get education loan :-

- Get the prospectus of your engineering college and the fee structure of the concerned college.
- Approach any bank near your residence from which you want to seek loan.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan.
- Get to know the details of education loan scheme and put forward your loan request.
- If positive response from bank, act as per bank's instructions to get your loan sanctioned.

The interest rate fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent and the interest is computed as simple interest for the entire study period.
8th May 2016, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?

Yes, you can apply for education loan if you have got admission through entrance exam in a recognized institute or college. You need a guarantor and a reference letter from college to get your education loan sanctioned.

For loan up to 4 lacs the interest rate is 11.25%. For loans above 4 lacs interest rate will be more. Repayment of loan will start after one year of course completion or after six months of getting the job ( whichever is earlier).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?