2nd March 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?

Hello sir, I have got 5 band in IELTS and already get confirmation latter from a university of Germany for MS course. How can I get an education loan from SBI less than 9% of interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  4. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  5. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  6. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  8. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  9. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  10. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  11. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  14. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  15. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  17. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?
  18. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
9th March 2017, 09:05 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?

This is what SBI norms say:
>>Interest Rates:

::SBI Student Loan Scheme::
Loan Amount & Rate of Interest

Up to Rs.4 lakhs - 3.50% above base rate

Above Rs.4 lakhs and up to Rs.7.5 lakhs - 3.75% above base rate

Above Rs.7.50 lakhs - 1.75% above base rate

The base rate is fixed at 9.85%. Do make an enquiry with the bank about the prevailing base rates. A concession of 0.50% is provided for girl students and a 1% concession is offered for full tenure of loan, if the interest is serviced promptly during moratorium and course period.
15th March 2017, 12:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?

No, you can not get the education loan less than 9% from SBI to study abroad as the minimum percentage for rate of interest is 10.10% for List AA type of Institution and for list A type of institution it is 10.10% for list B type of Institution it is 10.35% and for list C type of institution it 11.60%. There is no processing fees to get education loan from SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?