12th August 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for UGC course?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology course and have heard about Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for UGC course. Please tell me procedure to apply for it?

14th August 2017, 12:41 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for UGC course?

Procedures for Ishan Uday Scholarship Plan are as follows:-
First of all open its official website- www.ugc.ac.in.
After that you should go to scholarship notification and click on it.
Read details carefully and then apply online.
Fill up the application form and upload all documents with recent photograph.
Now, submit the form but first preview the application form.
Take a print out of it for future use.

Required documents are given below:-
Aadhar Card
Domicile certificate
Parental Income Certificate
Bank Account details
Recent passport size photo
Educational certificates
14th August 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for UGC course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology course and have heard about Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for UGC course. Please tell me procedure to apply for it?

Ishan Uday Scholarship scheme belongs to the students of North Eastern States of India. Students by domicile of North East Region (NER) who have passed 12th from a school situated in NER are eligible to apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship. Students should have secured admission in the general degree course, technical course, professional courses including medical, paramedical etc. can apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship. Students from a first year undergraduate course are eligible for the scholarship. Students’ parents income should not be over Rs 4.5 Lakh per year for getting the Ishan Uday Scholarship. Students can apply online for the Ishan Uday Scholarship. UGC Ishan Uday website link is Click Here
21st July 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of 2016-17 batch. Can I re-apply the scholarship? Because i didn't got the beneficiary code for which i fails to get money.
2nd October 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can I apply both state MOBC and ishan Uday at the same time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?