21st April 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can a BE ECE get an education loan from Yes Bank? Eligibility to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of ECE and after completion of BE I wish to study ME course in same stream but I am suffering from financial crisis of my family. Can I get an education loan from Yes Bank? Eligibility to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan for BAMS course?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  3. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  7. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  8. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  10. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  11. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  13. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Which branch of South Indian Bank of Chennai should I consult for an education loan? Eligibility to get an education loan from it?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
22nd April 2017, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE ECE get an education loan from Yes Bank? Eligibility to apply for it?

You can apply for education loan surely, but you must have a guarantor or collateral security to get your education loan approved by the bank.

Hence, if you have secured admission, then contact the bank manager of the concerned bank.
23rd April 2017, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE ECE get an education loan from Yes Bank? Eligibility to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in final year of ECE and after completion of BE I wish to study ME course in same stream but I am suffering from financial crisis of my family. Can I get an education loan from Yes Bank? Eligibility to apply for it?

Sorry, Yes Bank does not offer education loan. Yes Bank offers Home Loans, Car Loan, Loan against Securities, Bike Loan, Personal Loan, Gold Loan, Loan against Property, Construction Equipment Loan, Commercial Vehicle Loan and Healthcare and Printing Equipment Loan. Therefore, you can apply for education loan for higher studies through other banks like SBI, PNB, Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank, Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank etc. For taking education loan, you must be an Indian national. Your age should be between 16 to 35 years and should have good academic record. The course must be from the institutions recognized by UGC, AICTE, Government, AIBMS, IMCR etc.
23rd April 2017, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an Education loan from Yes Bank for pursuing M.E course. You should have secured admission in M.E course in a recognised institution to be eligible to apply for an education loan. To apply for an education loan, you should have to apply for an education loan by submitting the documents like loan application form, 10th standard marks sheet, 12th standard marks sheet, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?