22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc(Nursing) through an entrance exam?

Hello,
I want to do B.Sc in Nursing and I am also preparing for the entrance exam. I would like to know that for doing this course I can apply for Bank Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  3. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  8. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  10. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  12. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
23rd July 2015, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc(Nursing) through an entrance exam?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot take education loan in order to prepare for the entrance exam to get admission in the nursing course. Education loan is given by the banks only for students who are/will pursue a course and that too from a recognized institute and not given to the students to prepare for any entrance exam or for attending any coaching centers. Hence you cannot apply for education loan.
25th June 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc(Nursing) through an entrance exam?

I am planing to do post Certificate Bsc nursing course.it is 2 year course.required 120000 Rs.can I get educational loan from your bank.
25th June 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for my daughter in studying in bsc nursing in sevenhills nursing school
26th June 2019, 03:45 PM
stephannie

Hi,

Yes you can opt for a bank loan. Usually most of the universities have tie-ups with different banks to provide easy loans without any collateral. You can search for the bank associated with the university you are targeting and figure out the eligibility criteria.

Regards.
21st September 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Bsc nursing addmition for education loan for private Bank
16th September 2022, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Ppbsc nursing 2 year which give a loan..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?