25th July 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for education loan to do B.Ed course?

Can I apply for education loan to do B.Ed course? It will be helpful if you can tell me about the procedure which I need to follow to get the loan? Awaiting to get the response on this soon as possible. Kindly guide me on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  3. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  6. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  7. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  10. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  12. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?
  15. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for studying BSc(Dialysis Technology) course? -- [New]
  17. Who controls Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
21st October 2017, 03:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for education loan to do B.Ed course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan to do B.Ed course. You should have secured admission in B.Ed course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. Once, you have secured admission letter from the college/ university, you can apply for an education loan by visiting bank directly or through respective bank official website. You need to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Address Proof, Income Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
25th August 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can offer loan for B.ed course
12th September 2021, 05:45 PM
Minal F

All Banks providing loan for B.Ed. You have to go to your nearest banks and apply for the education loan. Submit all required documents then bank will verify and if everything goes right they will provide you the bank loan.
15th March 2022, 04:56 AM
Unregistered

How one van repay educational loan, please let me know.(How many installments)
18th March 2022, 07:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes one can apply for education loan for studying BEd .

Candidate must have a good academic background to avail loan.

Loan upto 4 lacs , there is no collateral security.

The candidate must an Indian National who has secured admission in any recognised institution .

Must have received admission letter from the institution.

Every bank provides loan at different dates of interest.
9th May 2022, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How many interest in education loan?
20th June 2022, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is best for BE,d education loan to apply
27th June 2022, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Need to be education loan properly
27th July 2022, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan.. only with Adhar card
17th August 2022, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What procedure to be followed for getting a study loan in odisha for B.ed Course...Plz Guide me ..if anyone knows...I Will be helpful...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?