7th August 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study BA LLB if registered in India as a Refugee and working for UNHCR New Delhi?

Hello sir, I am registered in India as a Refugee and working for UNHCR New Delhi. I want to study BA LLB through correspondence. Can I get an education loan in India to study?

Related Questions:
  1. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  3. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  4. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  7. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  8. How an Ethiopian who is working as Lecturer in India can pursue PhD from Delhi University? Whether India Banks will sanction education loan for it?
  9. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  12. How can I do LLB through distance Education by taking Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  15. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan to study having completed 1 year of LLB?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?

10th August 2016, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study BA LLB if registered in India as a Refugee and working for UNHCR New Delhi?

Normally, for admission you should be a citizen of India or any foreign country. If you are a Refugee then it will be difficult to get admission in a college of university because there are tight rules for admission.

BA LLB through correspondence is not approved by Bar Council of India and a regular degree only can help a candidate to become a lawyer in India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?