26th March 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan to study MDS in US?

Dear Sir,
I am a BDS student, completed my BDS, currently pursuing my internship from Mysore. I want to go to US for MDS program. Can I get an Education Loan for studying in US?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  3. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  5. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  7. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  8. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?
  9. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount?
  10. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Process of recovery?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  17. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?

5th April 2016, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan to study MDS in US?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your MDS course in abroad especially in USA. You need to make sure -

- You have admission call from a recognised and reputed institute.
- You have a valid passport and valid entrance exam scores.
- You comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme in banks.
- You complete all formalities as per bank orders.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?