19th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan for my son's higher studies while having rental income?

Hello,
I am having a rental income of Rs 35000 per month and my wife is an earning member and gets salary Rs 8000 per month. I have one son studying Engineering second year at Delhi. I need an education loan for his higher studies. Please do let me know if I could be entitled for the same if so how could I avail this facility for my son?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan for my son if both me and my wife are earning members?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. Procedure to apply for education loan for higher studies?
  4. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  5. Education loan after passing from NIOS board for higher education?
  6. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
  7. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  10. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  11. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  12. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  13. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  15. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  16. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan?
  18. Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?
20th March 2016, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan for my son's higher studies while having rental income?

Yes, you can definitely avail education loan for your son to meet the expense of his engineering course. Since you have rental income and your wife is also having a stable income source, so you can definitely get education loan. However, you need to show the income tax certificate on the basis of your rental income and the property you own, which is the property tax certificate to avail education loan for your son. You need to approach a bank near your residence from which you want to avail education loan. Have a discussion with the branch manager, stating your details and the get to know the details of the education loan. Act as per banks instructions to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?