24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma in Safety Engineering?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Safety Engineering course as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an Education Loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma in Safety Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?
  4. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  5. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  6. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  7. Colleges providing degree in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering? Which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?
  8. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  10. Can my father apply for an education loan if already taken an education loan for my sister's studies?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Engineering Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get education loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  13. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  15. Punjab & Sind Bank offer an Education Loan to study Nursing Diploma course? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of banks offering an Education Loan to study PG Diploma in Social Work
  17. List of banks offering an education loan to study Diploma in Dermatology?
  18. Can I get relaxation in Education Loan to study through LEET being a girl candidate?
15th June 2018, 08:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma in Safety Engineering?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan for pursuing Diploma in Safety Engineering course. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course in a Government recognised college/ university. So, after securing admission in Diploma in Safety Engineering course, you can apply for an education loan in any bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?