3rd March 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?

Sir, I am a student of class 10 preparing for my board exam. I have applied for West Bengal JEXPO because after completing my 10th I will do Diploma course in Engineering. I would like to know for this diploma course I can get education loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Engineering Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get education loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  3. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  8. Details to get an education loan from government bank to study Diploma in Petrochemical engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?
  10. Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?
  11. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get relaxation in Education Loan to study through LEET being a girl candidate?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?
  16. Possibility to take an Education Loan against Diploma certificates? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?

22nd March 2018, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of class 10 preparing for my board exam. I have applied for West Bengal JEXPO because after completing my 10th I will do Diploma course in Engineering. I would like to know for this diploma course I can get education loan or not?

Sorry, it is very difficult to get an education loan to study diploma engineering course. Most of the banks offering education loans to students for studies after completion of 10+2 or equivalent. Most of the banks offer education loan to study graduate or post graduate degree courses conducted by recognized colleges or universities recognized by UGC/ Government/ AICTE/ ICMR/ AIBMS, etc. Therefore, it is very difficult to get an education loan to study diploma engineering course after completion of 10th standard.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?