24th April 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study English Honours on 12th basis in Abroad? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I want to do my English Honours course from Abroad that is, after 12th. I want to know that can I apply for an Education Loan in this case. If yes, then I would like to know what is the procedure?

26th April 2016, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study English Honours on 12th basis in Abroad? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to study English Honors in abroad after 12th. YOu need to get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute to opt for the loan. You need to approach a bank near your residence when you get admission from a foreign institute. Approach the bank with the prospectus of concerned institute, the admission letter and contact the branch manager to have a discussion concerning the education loan details. Get to know the terms and conditions along with the formalities. Act as per bank's instructions to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?