23rd April 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get 2.5 lakhs as educational loan for doing BA course?

Can I get 2.5 lakhs education loan to study BA.LLB integrated course after passing in 12th with 55% and i dont have my parents and my guardians are jobless. can i get loan without anyone's support or sign ? Can you please provide me the details?

25th April 2016, 10:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get 2.5 lakhs as educational loan for doing BA course?

It is difficult to get education loan for you due to the following factors.

- There is no stable source of income.
- You are opting for education loan of BA course which do not have much scope.

However, if you get admission in a well recognized institute having good placement/exposure facilities then the bank may sanction your loan. You need to approach bank once you get admission call; then it is upto bank's discretion to sanction your loan since your request is not a strong one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?