23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan against residential and commercial properties? Can it be mortgaged for taking education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical engineering and want to study M.Tech and PhD from EIILM. Can I apply for an education loan against residential and commercial properties? Can it be mortgaged for taking education loan?

26th April 2017, 12:53 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan against residential and commercial properties? Can it be mortgaged for taking education loan?

Yes, you can take the education loan of Rs. 10 Lac (maximum) to study in India and Rs. 20 Lac to study abroad. The loan amount Up to Rs.4 Lac required no securities, but above Rs. 4 Lac you need to show the bank collateral securities in the form of Property, LIC of equal amount of loan, Land, Gold, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?