24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get extension in Bank of Baroda Education Loan for PhD program if pursuing MS(Nautical Science) in USA?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc in Nautical Science with 83% marks in India and moved to USA and pursuing Master’s degree in same field with the help of an Education Loan of Bank of Baroda. After completing my Post Graduation I want to do PhD in Nautical Science from University of Oviedo. For, this I want to again get an Education Loan. So, Bank of Baroda in India extend my Education Loan for PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  2. Can I get extension in SBI Education Loan for doing PhD if pursuing Master of Physiotherapy in Australia?
  3. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
  4. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  5. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. How much it cost to do PhD from UK and USA? How to apply for an education loan at government banks?
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
  10. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  12. Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  14. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  15. Margin under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information about Baroda Gyan scheme of Bank of Baroda?
  17. Details of Baroda Vidya Scheme under Bank of Baroda Education Loan?
  18. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
11th June 2018, 11:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get extension in Bank of Baroda Education Loan for PhD program if pursuing MS(Nautical Science) in USA?

You can, take another education loan even if you already have taken one earlier from Bank of Baroda or other bank. You have to simply visit the Bank of Baroda and explain to them your additional requirements. Second time Education Loan can be sanctioned to the same student borrower for completion of next higher course at the discretion of the Bank. So you have to maintain a good CIBIL score and pay the installments in time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?