1st March 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for educational loan top up once applied already with a particular amount?

I have taken education loan for higher education in USA. Can I apply for education loan top up? How to do it? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the criteria usually need to be to apply for the top up? Awaiting for the response.

23rd October 2022, 11:31 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for educational loan top up once applied already with a particular amount?

Yes one can apply for another education loan provided one meets the requirements for second education loan.

One can apply for loan either from the same bank or another bank.

Those who want to apply for top up loan can do so provided they are already paying their previous loan.
For such purpose they can talk to the bank manager.
Or can write application for such purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?