20th December 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of IMA Chennai to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering? How to get an education loan from HDFC for it?

Hello sir, Is IMA Chennai best to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering? What is the fee structure of this college? How to get an education loan from HDFC for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  2. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  3. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Fee structure and admission procedure to study Marine engineering course? Can SBI grant an education loan for a girl?
  5. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  9. How to do marine B.Tech from IMA Chennai? What is the procedure for entrance test?
  10. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Fee structure to study in UK? Details of Loan?
  12. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  14. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  15. Can I get loan to study B.E. Marine Engineering?
  16. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  17. Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
14th March 2017, 10:12 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure of IMA Chennai to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering? How to get an education loan from HDFC for it?

International Maritime Academy (IMA) is one of the best collges in India for Marine Engineering. You are interested to know about the fee structure for this college.

Fee structure:
**For First semester--- Rs. 1,75,000
**For Second semester--- Rs. 1,50,000
**For Third semester--- Rs. 1,50,000
**For Fourth semester--- Rs. 1,50,000
**For Fifth semester--- Rs. 1,50,000
**For Sixth semester--- Rs. 1,25,000
**For Seventh semester--- Rs. 1,25,000
**For Eighth semester--- Rs. 1,25,000
**Total Fee---Rs. 11,50,000

>>You are interested to apply for education loan from HDFC bank for this. Yes, definitely you can apply. For this you have to visit to nearest bank branch and then fill the application form in which you have to mention the basic details, loan details, qualification details etc and then submit it with relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 days.

Following are the documents required:

--Xerox copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet
--Address proof and identity proof Xerox
--2-3 color photograph
--Admission slip which you got from the institute
--Fee structure of college.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IMA chennai Fee details.pdf(20.0 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?