20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan of Bank of Maharashtra to do Diploma Marine course?

Hi,
I want to do Diploma in Marine Engineering course in Mumbai. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Maharashtra for this course? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  2. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. Having back in a subject in first year will bank give the Education Loan?
  7. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Education loan for BAMS course?
  10. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine engineering through lateral entry after Diploma in Mechanical? When I can apply for an education loan at UCO Bank? -- [New]
  12. What kind of security is demanded under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  14. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  16. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  17. Can I reapply for an Education Loan without repaying the previous one?
  18. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2016, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Bank of Maharashtra to do Diploma Marine course?

Yes, you can get an Education loan from Bank of Maharashtra for doing Diploma in Marine Engineering course in Mumbai. Candidates who have secured admission in Diploma/ Degree colleges recognised by UGC/ AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICMR/ Govt. etc.,. are eligible to apply for an Education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates who have secured admission in Diploma/ Degree course through entrance examination or on merit basis selection are eligible to apply for an Education loan in Bank of Maharashtra.
22nd June 2016, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Bank of Maharashtra to do Diploma Marine course?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan from Bank of Maharashtra to meet the expense of your diploma course in the field of Marine Engineering. There is no problem in getting the loan request sanctioned provided :-

- You get admission in a well recognized institute.
- The institute offers good exposure/placement opportunities.
- You comply with all the norms of education loan.
- You complete all formalities as per bank's requisite.
22nd June 2016, 01:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do Diploma in Marine Engineering course in Mumbai. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Maharashtra for this course? Please tell me about this.
Yes, you can get Education Loan of Bank of Maharashtra to do Diploma in Marine Engineering course, if the diploma is conducted by colleges approved by UGC/Government/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMR etc. If your college and the course are approved by any one of the above mentioned agencies then you can get an Education Loan from Bank of Maharashtra. The aspirant must be an Indian National. Your father and mother should be co borrowers. You can get up to Rs. 4 Lakhs without any security and margin. You can contact the Bank of Maharashtra Branch near your house for more details.

Official website - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?