20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hello,
Can I know how much interest rates is charge in Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank? I am going to get admission for MBA course in an Autonomous college so I want to know about this. The total expenses of MBA course is Rs. 8.75 Lacs. Kindly tell me what interest rates will be charge on this amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  3. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  7. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  8. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  10. Interest subsidy scheme of an Education Loan against Rs. 7 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  11. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  12. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  13. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  14. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  15. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  17. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  18. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
21st June 2016, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?

Interest rates charged against an Education loan of Rs.8.75 lacs under Axis Bank Education loan scheme are mentioned below :-

Education Loan Greater than Rs.7.5 lacs :-
--> Marginal Cost Based Lending Rate (MCLR) :- 9.30%
--> Mark Up :- 6.20%
--> Effective ROI Per Annum :- 15.50%

Education Loan Greater than Rs.7.5 lacs for Girl Child :-
--> Marginal Cost Based Lending Rate (MCLR) :- 9.30%
--> Mark Up :- 5.70%
--> Effective ROI Per Annum :- 15.00%
22nd June 2016, 12:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?

The interest rate charged by Axis Bank is a bit different as compared to public sector bank since it is a private sector bank. The details of the interest rate charged by Axis Bank have been enclosed in the attachment below. Kindly refer the attachment and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Axis Bank Interest Rate on Education Loan.docx(12.7 KB, 21 views)
22nd June 2016, 01:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I know how much interest rates is charge in Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank? I am going to get admission for MBA course in an Autonomous college so I want to know about this. The total expenses of MBA course is Rs. 8.75 Lacs. Kindly tell me what interest rates will be charge on this amount?

The Axis Bank Education Loan interest rates will vary for different amount. The details given below;

For up to Rs. 4 lakhs – 16.50%
Loans greater than 4 lakhs to up tp 7.5 Lakhs – 17.50%
Loans greater than 7.5 lakhs – 15.50%

For girl students the amount will be less by 0.5% in the entire category. The aspirant can find the details in the website also Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?