12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to do 6 months CCNA Certificate course?

Hello Sir,
I have done with my Graduation and now I want to do certificate course of CCNA. The course cost is Rs. 1.15 Lacs. I want to get an Education Loan for this certification course but it consist of only 6 months. So, can I get an Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan for CCNA, MITP, CCNP and CCIE?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?
  3. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Cisco Certificate Internet Expert program?
  5. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  6. Do Banks offer Education Loan to study Certificate course in IIT-Mumbai?
  7. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  8. Whether Banks discontinues Education Loan because of accidental fractures?
  9. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  13. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  15. Can I get an education loan in security of B.Tech certificate to study masters?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
15th July 2016, 07:45 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to do 6 months CCNA Certificate course?

If the course is approved by the AICTE norms then banks provide the loans otherwise they will not provide the loan for education.
As per bank norms Vocational Training and skill development study courses will not be covered under the Education Loan Scheme.
So, if the course covered under the AICTE or UGC or IMC then the course eligible for Education loan.
So, It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan to Courses.
Banks are providing the Education loan up to 10 Lacs for eligible courses.
15th July 2016, 09:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for education loan in order to meet the expense of your CCNA certificate course. This is because this kind of courses are outside the purview of the eligibility under the education loan scheme. Banks provide education loan on the below courses.

- Approved Courses leading to graduate /post graduate degree and P.G. diplomas
- Courses like ICWA,CA,CFA,etc.
- Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI, NIFT, NID and other Institutes set up by Central/State Govt.
- Regular Degree /Diploma courses like Aeronautical, Pilot Training Shipping, degree/diploma in nursing
16th July 2016, 12:35 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get an Education loan to do 6 months CCNA Certificate course. Education loans are offered only to Diploma, Degree, Graduation and Post graduation degree courses offered by Government recognised Colleges/ Universities.

You must have secured admission in the Graduation/ Post Graduation course through entrance test/ merit basis to be eligible to apply for an Education loan. As you are going to do 6 months CCNA certificate course, you are not eligible to get an Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?