12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls?

Hi,
I am Rukshar Jahan doing B.E. in CSE. I want to apply an Education Loan for doing MBA after completing my B.E. I came under OBC category. Kindly tell me which Bank will offer me concession in interest rate? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  2. Can I get additional benefits in an Education Loan for B.B.A.LLB course being a General category girl?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  4. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  6. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  8. Am I eligible to get loan being a SC candidate?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  10. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  12. Is there any curriculum of RBI in Fixed and Floating Interest rates for Nationalized Banks?
  13. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  14. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  15. Where to apply for an education loan including tuition fees, examination fee, library, laboratory, hostel, books, equipment, instruments, uniform, travel expenses? Procedure for it? -- [New]
  16. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  17. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  18. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
15th July 2016, 04:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls?

There are some banks which offer 0.50% concession on Interest rate of Education loan. List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for girls are mentioned below :-

--> HSBC Bank

-->Central Bank of India

-->Corporation Bank

-->Indian Overseas Bank

-->State Bank of India

-->Allahabad Bank
15th July 2016, 08:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls?

Reserve Bank of India has clearly advised banks to charge interest rate less to girls as compared to boys on education loan. So, almost all banks gives concession in interest rate on education loan.

The concession on interest rate is 0.5%. For example if State Bank of India charges 13.5% on education loan to boys then only 13% rate of interest is charged to girls. This is same with all banks which sanction education loan to candidates.
15th July 2016, 10:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

All public sector and private sector banks give concession on interest rate to OBC girls. In fact, all female candidates from different category get concession in interest rate from top banks of India on amount of education loan.

As per latest data, 0.5% less interest rate is charged for female candidates in case of education loan for any professional course. After that interest subsidy scheme is also given by Central government.
15th July 2016, 11:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

List of Banks that offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls are:

State Bank of India and its associates.

Central Bank of India.

Syndicate Bank of India.

UCO Bank.

Oriental Bank of Commerce.

Punjab and Sindh Bank and all other nationalized and private banks offer a concession of 0.5% on interest rates to all female candidates who apply for education loan.
15th July 2016, 11:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

List of Banks which offer concession on Education loan Interest rate for female (all category) candidates are listed below :-

=> Indian Overseas Bank
=> State Bank of India
=> Punjab and Sind Bank
=> Bank of Maharashtra
=> HSBC Bank
=> Central Bank of India
=> Corporation Bank
=> Allahabad Bank

All the above mentioned banks offer concession of 0.50% for female candidates on rate of interest of Education loan which is offered for pursuing your higher studies in India or Abroad.
16th July 2016, 12:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

All nationalized banks and private banks gives concession on interest rates to girls of all category either it is general category or OBC category or SC/ST category. Whatever is interest rate charged for education loan for male candidate, interest rate for female candidates is generally 0.5% less than male candidates.

Female candidates also get interest subsidy after completion of course. Central Bank and government of India has done and taken all these steps to ensure that girls do not lag in financial respect when it comes to study and fund for professional courses.
16th July 2016, 12:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that there is no concession on rate of interest of education loan based on your caste. The rate of interest will be same. However, you can get concession if you are single girl child. Concession are given on different factors in different banks. Hence you need to check this out with the concerned bank in which you will apply for education. The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?