20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Advantages for OBC girls in Education Loan scheme to study in Abroad

Hi,
I am a girl and belongs to OBC category. I want to apply an Education Loan for doing MS in Abroad. I would like to know what are the advantages I will get to apply an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  2. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  3. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  4. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  5. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  6. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  7. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  8. Education Loan scheme to study PhD in Abroad?
  9. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  11. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  13. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  17. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan after the Budget of this year to study MS from abroad?
  18. Detailed bank education loan scheme to study MBBS in Abroad? Scholarships sponsor by Government?
1st July 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages for OBC girls in Education Loan scheme to study in Abroad

Education loan is offered to all category candidates in the same way, there is no category difference shown in offering Education loan. Whether you are OC/ BC/ SC/ ST category candidate, you need to follow the same process, submit documents and provide security to get Education loan. But, there are same banks which offer 0.50% concession on Rate of Interest on Education loan specially for girl candidates. So, being a girl candidate, you can get 0.50% concession on interest on Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?