13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a guarantor against Education Loan for my wife who want to do SAP CRM Training?

Hi,
I am working for Mindtree Consulting, Mumbai with yearly income of Rs. 7 Lacs per annum. I have no other loans going under my name. My wife has completed her MBA in Marketing & has more than three years of worked experience. She is willing to take a break and undergo a SAP CRM Training from Siemens which is an authorized SAP education partner. The course fee is Rs. 4 Lacs approximately. I want to know if I be the guarantor, then can she avail Education Loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  2. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  3. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  5. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  7. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  8. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  10. Whether my sister become Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan if my father died?
  11. Can I make my Brother a Guarantor while applying for an Education Loan?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  13. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  15. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  17. Whether Banks force the Guarantor for Education Loan recovering payment if a student doesn't get job after completing the course?
  18. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
29th November 2015, 11:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a guarantor against Education Loan for my wife who want to do SAP CRM Training?

Yes, you can definitely be the guarantor for the education loan of your wife. There is no problem in being guarantor as the education loan will be sanctioned easily. This is because :-

- The amount is not very high.
- The course is being taken from a recognized institute.
- You have a stable income source.
- Your wife has work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?