25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for ICWA course if preparing from private coaching institute?

Hello, my question is, I have applied for ICWA and Cost Accounting course. I want to take an education loan for completing and becoming Cost Accountant. Is this possible for me? If I want to join any private coaching class for my ICWA course then still I am eligible for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan for ICAI course if preparing from private coaching institute?
  2. Does Allen Institute offer an Education Loan for NEET preparation? How to get an Education Loan against 12th marksheet? -- [New]
  3. Education loan for ICWA course?
  4. Whether Private tuition expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?
  5. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i get education loan for studying C++ language from any private institute?
  8. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get an education loan to study BBA from a private institute?
  10. Can I get another education loan to study in IIM if completed BE by taking loan?
  11. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Banks providing Education Loan to study ICWA course in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply an Education Loan to study B.Tech being a 12th Private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Bank offers Education Loan to an employee for studying MBA course?
  17. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
4th March 2018, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for ICWA course if preparing from private coaching institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my question is, I have applied for ICWA and Cost Accounting course. I want to take an education loan for completing and becoming Cost Accountant. Is this possible for me? If I want to join any private coaching class for my ICWA course then still I am eligible for education loan?

Yes, you can get an education loan for studying ICWA course. There are various banks like Oriental Bank of Commerce, IDBI Bank, State Bank of India, Bank of India, etc. offering education loans for the ICWA students. You have to contact any bank branch nearest to your permanent address for an education loan to study ICWA. You have to apply for the education loan with necessary documents mentioned in the application form. Generally, education loans are granted to students on the basis of marks obtained in the previous examinations and the future employability of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?