30th April 2018, 02:49 PM

Does Allen Institute offer an Education Loan for NEET preparation? How to get an Education Loan against 12th marksheet?

Hello Sir, I am from Haryana a 12th appeared student from Biology stream. Now I want to take coaching for preparation of NEET. So that's why I want to get an educational loan on the basis of my 12th marksheet. So I want to know that how I can get an education loan for my coaching? Can Allen Institute of Kota provide me this type of education loan? If yes, then how I take? Please describe me?

1. Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chance to get an education loan for the preparation of NEET at Aakash Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  6. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  7. Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for IAS preparation?
  9. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Education loan for BAMS course?
  12. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  13. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  14. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  15. Maximum amount to get in Education Loan to study MBBS course? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  18. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2018, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Does Allen Institute offer an Education Loan for NEET preparation? How to get an Education Loan against 12th marksheet?

Yes, you can get an education loan up to 2 lakhs for coaching purposes. Some public sector banks give loans for coaching fees like Corporation Bank (Corp- Tutor Fees Loan) and Central Bank of India(Cent Comp- Exam Loan). Coaching fee loan is given to your parents or guardians. You can apply for these loans for your coaching institution fees.
3rd May 2022, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Does Allen Institute offer an Education Loan for NEET preparation? How to get an Education Loan against 12th marksheet?

Can i get loan for neet coaching in Tamilnadu??
But i am only 17yrs old
3rd May 2022, 02:01 PM

Can i get loan for neet coaching in Tamilnadu?? But i am only 17yrs old girl