3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for ICAI course if preparing from private coaching institute?

Hello, my question is, I have applied for ICAI, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.I want to take loan for completing and becoming CA. Is this possible for me? If I want to join any private coaching class for my CA course then still I am eligible for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan for ICWA course if preparing from private coaching institute?
  2. Does Allen Institute offer an Education Loan for NEET preparation? How to get an Education Loan against 12th marksheet? -- [New]
  3. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  5. Am I eligible to get Education Loan for doing ICAI program?
  6. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?
  8. Can i get education loan for studying C++ language from any private institute?
  9. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan for ICAI-IPCC students?
  10. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get an education loan to study BBA from a private institute?
  12. Can I get another education loan to study in IIM if completed BE by taking loan?
  13. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply an Education Loan to study B.Tech being a 12th Private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Bank offers Education Loan to an employee for studying MBA course?
  18. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2018, 04:33 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I get education loan for ICAI course if preparing from private coaching institute?

To continue any coaching institute there is no any procedure of education loan. If you want to take loan then you should apply for personal loan. In personal loan criteria you will be allowed to get loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?