25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University?

Hello everyone, I got an admission in Nanyang Technological University in Aerospace Engineering. The total fee of 4 years is INR 21 lacs. Due to bad circumstances, my father passed away a 2 months ago. He was a professor in private college. In this situation I need to get an education loan in any Indian banks. I will manage 6 lacs amounts but I need loan of 15 lacs. So which are the banks give me loans in this situation?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to an undergraduate Aerospace Engineering student of Nanyang Technological University?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  6. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  9. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. Which university is providing M.Tech in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering between Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and National University of Singapore? How to approach for admission?
  11. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  14. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 1.10 Lacs for Agriculture Diploma course?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
4th March 2018, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I got an admission in Nanyang Technological University in Aerospace Engineering. The total fee of 4 years is INR 21 lacs. Due to bad circumstances, my father passed away a 2 months ago. He was a professor in private college. In this situation I need to get an education loan in any Indian banks. I will manage 6 lacs amounts but I need loan of 15 lacs. So which are the banks give me loans in this situation?

List of banks providing education loan of Rs 15 Lakhs to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University is given below:

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website

Oriental Bank of Commerce - Official Website

Axis Bank - Official Website

IDBI Bank - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

HDFC Bank - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Indian Bank - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?