3rd March 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get extension in SBI Education Loan for doing PhD if pursuing Master of Physiotherapy in Australia?

Respected Friends, I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy with 91% marks in India and moved to Australia and pursuing Master’s degree in same field with the loan of SBI Bank. I am doing my Master in University of Queensland. I want to do PhD in Clinical Physiotherapy from Curtin University. For, this I want to again get education loan. So, SBI Bank in India extend my education loan for PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  2. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  4. Can I get extension in Bank of Baroda Education Loan for PhD program if pursuing MS(Nautical Science) in USA?
  5. Requirements to study PhD in India for Master of Physiotherapy student of Australia?
  6. Am I eligible to get education loan for pursuing Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  8. Will I get education loan for pursuing PhD? Process and documents required?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by SBI?
  13. Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it?
  14. How can I get Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  15. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  16. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  17. What to do if not paid education loan of SBI due to higher studies burden? Can I get subsidy?
  18. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of South Indian Bank to study Master of Physiotherapy?
24th September 2022, 01:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get extension in SBI Education Loan for doing PhD if pursuing Master of Physiotherapy in Australia?

Yes you can get extension in your previous provided you have to talk to the bank manager.
Banks provide extension in cases , where a candidate fails to complete thei course on time or they need extra finance to meet the expenses of course.
Thus extension depends on various factors like
Reputation of Institution
Course for which loan has been taken
Academic record of candidate
Placement facility of college.

After analysing the present situation of candidate, bank will decide the extension period as well as whether the Extension will be provided or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?