3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study MBBS if my father has a job in Dubai?

Hello Sir, My father is working in Dubai. I am studying in 12th with PCB. I want to study MBBS. I would like to know that for studying MBBS, I get education loan? I am also preparing for NEET entrance. I want to get loan because without loan I will not able to study MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. Can my father apply for an Education Loan in SBI of Dubai if working there since 11 years?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  5. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  6. Whether a student can get education loan if his father is working in Dubai Tax Free Zone?
  7. Can I get education loan to study MBBS being a child of retired Army Officer?
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  10. Can my father apply for an education loan if already taken an education loan for my sister's studies?
  11. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  12. Can I get an education loan against pension of my father?
  13. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.?
  15. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get education loan to study B.Tech if my father has a job in Abu Dhabi?
  17. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  18. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
26th March 2018, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study MBBS if my father has a job in Dubai?

If you have got admission in a recognised college and your father is a permanent resident of India, then surely you can apply for education loan. Your father needs to become your guarantor also.

If your father is earning well and you have enough collateral to support your education loan, then surely your application will be accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?