24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study BBA(H) without appearing in entrance exam?

Hello everyone, I want to study BBA(H) course but without any entrance exam. And also, I want to take an Education Loan for my BBA course. So, if I take admission without entrance exam then I will eligible for getting an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan to study BBA(H) without appearing in entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  7. Can I get another education loan to study in IIM if completed BE by taking loan?
  8. Whether rank of entrance exam will be checked to get an Education Loan?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study MS in UK?
  11. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  12. What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?
  13. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  14. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
  16. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  17. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
15th June 2018, 08:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BBA(H) without appearing in entrance exam?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing BBA (H) course even if you have secured admission without appearing in entrance examination. Candidates who have secured admission in BBA or any other course in a Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, once you receive admission letter from your college, you can apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?