14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study Distance MCA?

I will study MCA but through distance education. If I try to get education loan on this purpose then I am eligible for this? If I get admission in distance MCA then I have a chance to get loan for my study?

11th May 2018, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study Distance MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will study MCA but through distance education. If I try to get education loan on this purpose then I am eligible for this? If I get admission in distance MCA then I have a chance to get loan for my study?

Yes, you can get education loan to study Distance MCA through Some banks like SBI. The SBI offers education loan in the name of SBI Education Plus for working professionals. It is offered to employees of the State Government or Central Government, employees of PSUs and employees of reputed private sector organizations. You should be working with the organization for at least two years to avail the SBI Education Plus loan. Your age should be below 45 years to avail the SBI Education Plus loan. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible for the SBI Education Plus for studying Distance MCA course. SBI Education Plus website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?