14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study MCA if has a family income of Rs. 2.5 Lacs p.a.?

My father has an income of Rs. 2.5 Lacs per annum. I am an MCA aspirant. I have studied my BCA with scholarship. But the amount wasn’t fulfill the the semester fee. I always got half of the semester fee amount through scholarship. But I don’t want to rely on scholarship in MCA. I want to take student loans. So, with this family income, I can apply for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BTech with Rs. 3 Lacs p.a. family income?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA if has a family income of Rs. 5 Lacs p.a.?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BEd with below Rs. 1 Lacs p.a. family income?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Subsidy against Dena Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.4 Lacs for a candidate whose income is less that Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a.? Documents required to apply? -- [New]
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  11. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  12. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  14. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  16. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  17. Is there any bank in India which provides subsidy for OBC students?
  18. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
11th May 2018, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MCA if has a family income of Rs. 2.5 Lacs p.a.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father has an income of Rs. 2.5 Lacs per annum. I am an MCA aspirant. I have studied my BCA with scholarship. But the amount wasn’t fulfill the the semester fee. I always got half of the semester fee amount through scholarship. But I don’t want to rely on scholarship in MCA. I want to take student loans. So, with this family income, I can apply for education loan?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study MCA with a family income of Rs 2.5 Lakhs per year. Mostly, education loans are offered to students on the basis of their academic strength, future employability of the course, type of course and college, securities offered, etc. You can apply for an education loan through Vidyalakshmi Portal for multiple banks in online. You can also contact any nationalized bank branch near your house for an education loan. You should have obtained admission to the MCA course through a merit based selection process or an entrance test. Vidya Lakshmi Portal website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?