3rd July 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get 35 lakhs as education loan for pursuing MBBS in India from a private college?

Sir/Mam, I am gonna pursue MBBS course from a private college for which I need a total of around 35 lacs for 5 and a half year course, please its a request kindly answer my query whether I can get loan or not of 35 lacs? Is it possible in India?

25th July 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get 35 lakhs as education loan for pursuing MBBS in India from a private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am gonna pursue MBBS course from a private college for which I need a total of around 35 lacs for 5 and a half year course, please its a request kindly answer my query whether I can get loan or not of 35 lacs? Is it possible in India?

Yes, it is possible to get Rs 35 Lakhs as education loan for pursuing MBBS in India. Education loan amount should cover actual fees and it will not cover the donations. You have to provide the necessary documents to get an education loan of Rs 35 Lakhs. Property should be mortgaged for the loan amount and should pay margin money around 30 to 50% of the loan amount. You can contact any bank branch like State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank etc. for an education loan. Bank management will decide the education loan based on the documents provided by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?