9th April 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it?

Helllo sir, I have completed MA in Economics and want to do PhD from best universities of London. Please tell me can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  2. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?
  3. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  6. Can I get rebate in SBI Education Loan scheme being a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  15. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  17. Education Loan scheme to study PhD in Abroad?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
5th March 2023, 02:53 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it?

Yes, you may be able to get an education loan for your PhD under the SBI Skill Loan Scheme. The SBI Skill Loan Scheme provides financial assistance to individuals who are pursuing vocational education and training courses in India and abroad. The scheme provides loans up to Rs. 1.5 crore for students who want to pursue higher education courses like postgraduate and doctoral courses, both in India and abroad.

To apply for an education loan under the SBI Skill Loan Scheme, you will need to visit the nearest SBI branch and meet the bank's representative. You will be required to submit your admission letter, a cost estimate for your PhD program, your educational qualifications, and other relevant documents like your passport and visa (in case of studying abroad).

Once the bank verifies your documents, they will process your loan application. It is important to note that the loan approval process may take some time, and the bank may also require you to provide collateral security to avail of the loan.

Therefore, it is recommended that you visit your nearest SBI branch and speak with a representative to get more details on the loan application process, eligibility criteria, and interest rates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?