21st April 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get scholarship before getting admission in degree course? Information about education loan?

Dear sir, I am Adarsh kumar belonging from middle class family. I have got 9.8 CGPA in 12th and want to study degree course. Please tell me can I get scholarship before getting admission? Information about education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  2. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  5. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it? -- [New]
  7. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to get a scholarship on merit basis for B.Tech? Possibility to get an Education Loan without interest rate?
  9. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  11. Is it possible to get Education Loan having 3 backlogs in 2nd year?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan to Study MBA
  13. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  15. How Education Loan can be taken in the name of CS course?
  16. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?
5th March 2023, 02:52 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Possibility to get scholarship before getting admission in degree course? Information about education loan?

Regarding your question, it is possible to apply for scholarships before getting admission to a degree course. Many universities and organizations offer scholarships for students based on their academic and extracurricular achievements. You can research different scholarships and their eligibility criteria online, or contact the universities you are interested in to inquire about their scholarship opportunities.

In terms of education loans, many banks and financial institutions offer education loans to students for pursuing higher education. The eligibility criteria and loan amount can vary depending on the bank and your financial background. To apply for an education loan, you typically need to submit documents such as proof of admission, identity proof, income proof, and academic transcripts. It is recommended to research and compare the education loan options offered by different banks to find the best fit for your needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?