9th April 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a short term education loan of 1 lakh to study M.Sc Anatomy? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Sc Emergency and Trauma Care Management and want to study M.Sc Anatomy. Can I get a short term education loan of 1 lakh for it? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges to study B.Ed course? How much it cost to study this course? Possibility to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh in 10 days?
  2. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?
  3. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  4. How to get a study or education loan worth 1 Lakh within a short period of time?
  5. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What does education loan mean?
  7. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  8. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  9. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan for IATA short term course?
  13. Can I apply for an education loan against of 50 thousand fixed deposit in Jan Dhan Yojna account?
  14. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  15. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  16. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  17. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
5th March 2023, 02:53 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Possibility to get a short term education loan of 1 lakh to study M.Sc Anatomy? Where to apply for it?

Yes, it is possible to get a short term education loan of 1 lakh for your M.Sc Anatomy course. You can apply for an education loan from any bank that provides education loans. You can also consider applying for a loan from the State Bank of India, as they have various education loan schemes available.

To apply for an education loan, you will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and provide the necessary documents, such as your academic records, proof of admission, and income proof. The specific requirements may vary depending on the bank or institution you are applying to, so it's best to check with the bank directly for their specific requirements.

To apply for an education loan from SBI, you can visit their official website or visit your nearest SBI branch to get more information on the application process and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?