1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study Civil Engineering in KIIT with 27 rank in KIITEE?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have got 27 rank in KIITEE. May I get scholarship for doing Civil Engineering in KIIT University? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  3. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  4. Can I get MCA in KIIT after rank if 1220 in KIITEE?
  5. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  6. Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  8. Can I study B.Tech(E&TC/CSE/EEE) if secured 8847 rank in KIITEE? Last year cutoff rank for admission?
  9. What is the scholarship we get after scoring 545 rank in KIITEE?
  10. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(CSE/ECE) if secured 6982 rank in KIITEE? Expected stream with this rank?
  12. Scholarship from KIIT after getting 1st rank for M.Tech exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) if secured 23014 rank in KIITEE?
  14. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 17420 rank in KIITEE?
  15. Whether my amount will be refunded if want to quit admission from KIIT?
  16. Will I be able to get admission if secured 667 rank in KIITEE Medical?
  17. Which branch will I get in NIT after scoring 18026 rank in KIITEE?
  18. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
29th March 2016, 07:01 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Civil Engineering in KIIT with 27 rank in KIITEE?

Yes you will be able to get a Scholarship. According to the policy of KIIT University the students who have come within the top 100 in KIITEE will be given a Scholarship to study the course of B.Tech from KIIT University.
So you will be eligible for the Scholarship from KIIT University considering your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?