1st March 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I opt for an education loan for doing MBBS in Telegana after giving NEET and EAMCET exam?

Can I opt for education loan for doing MBBS in Telegana after giving NEET and EAMCET exam? What are the steps I need to follow to process the same? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  4. Can I study MBBS after completing 10th if preparing for NEET and EAMCET?
  5. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  6. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  8. Is it necessary to give EAMCET for MBBS admission? Which private colleges are under NEET?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  11. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  12. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  13. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  17. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Is it possible to convert a Personal Loan to an Education Loan?
1st March 2017, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for an education loan for doing MBBS in Telegana after giving NEET and EAMCET exam?

After securing admission at any recognized medical college, you need to visit nearest bank branch or bank available on college campus for education loan.

Loan will be granted, if you fulfill the the eligibility criteria with require documents. In most cases a guarantor will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?