25th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?

My aim is to do MS in Abroad. So, I am going to take an Education Loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank. Kindly tell me that I have to repay the loan amount in EMI mode? If yes, then how can they calculate the EMI?

Related Questions:
  1. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  2. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  3. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  5. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  6. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  7. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  8. Possibility to increase the repayment tenure of an Education Loan?
  9. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  10. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  11. How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?
  12. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  13. How to increase EMI tenure of Education Loan repayment?
  14. Repayment tenure of loan amount in Canara Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself? -- [New]
  16. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  18. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
26th September 2016, 09:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?

You can definitely take education loan to pursue MS course. You can repay the loan through EMI even for Dhanlaxmi bank. There is no problem in repaying through EMI. Before the commencement of repayment, the bank will ask for the number of years by which you want to repay. This can be at max, 10 years but the bank usually tells to do it by 7 years. You can choose any tenure like 3 years, 5 years , etc. Based on this it will calculate the amount with the prevailing rate of interest. Then it will divide the amount in months to decide an EMI amount. This EMI amount will be constant within which the principal and interest will fluctuate as per prevailing market rate of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?