19th July 2016, 08:50 PM
pkubendran

Can my son get OBC certificate if my salary is Rs. 1.9 Lacs p.a. with equity shares of Rs. 6 Lacs each year?

Hi,
My salary income is Rs. 1,90,000/- p.a. but I having long term capital gains in the last 3 three years which is above Rs. 6,00,000/- in each year. Which is from sale of equity shares. Can I get OBC for my son?
Regards-
Kubendran

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs for electrical engineers in Ahmedabad?
  2. My son can claim to be an OBC non creamy layer candidate if my salary is above 12 lacs per annum?
  3. Can I get Rs. 5 Lacs Education Loan keeping insurance policies as collateral security without guarantor to study MS (Finance) in UK?
  4. What is the total fee structure for IIM?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  6. What is the fee of IIM MBA?
  7. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. What is the fee structure in best IIM institutes?
  10. Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores?
  11. Will my daughter be treated as creamy layer, if my salary is less than 4 lacs for the last 3 years? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  13. OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?
  14. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  15. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get any scholarship at SPA, Delhi having income less than 3 lacs per annum?
  17. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
20th July 2016, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son get OBC certificate if my salary is Rs. 1.9 Lacs p.a. with equity shares of Rs. 6 Lacs each year?

You have to furnish details about income from all sources to get the OBC non creamy layer certificate. Income from all sources should be below 4.5 lacs to get the certificate.
According to your situation it seems the annual income has easily crossed the limit in last three year. Which means it will be difficult to get the OBC certificate with a legal way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?