18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores?

Hello Everyone,
For my further studies, I have to get an amount of Rs.30 Lacs. I am in a position to fund Rs. 8 Lacs myself. Most bank are offering Loans only upto Rs.20 Lacs, but my property is worth Rs. 1.5 crores. Is there any chance for me to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered?
  5. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  6. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  10. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  11. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  12. Can I become a co-applicant against an Education Loan for my brother's education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  14. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
20th April 2016, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores?

Yes, definitely you can get an Education loan of Rs.22 lacs against property worth of Rs.1.5 crores. To get education loan of Rs. 20 lacs for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to submit a Collateral security in the form of documents related to land, property, etc.,. If you submit all the required documents asekd by bank, your education loan will be approved within 10-15 working days.
21st April 2016, 02:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores?

Even if you provide a mortgage of very high amount Banks in general sanction an Educational Loan of up to Rs 20 Lacs this is the rule that is followed in general.
To sanction an Educational Loan of Rs 22 Lacs depends on the Branch Manager from where you are applying for the Educational Loan.
You need to make a request with the Branch Manager and tell in him detail about your problem. If he sanctions your Loan you will get the extra 2 Lacs otherwise your Loan can not be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?