27th July 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for education loan to do Hotel Management course?

What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the loan? And how do to do formality for a loan. I am doing hotel management course. Financial position is very weak. Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow next? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  2. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  4. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  7. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  8. Procedure to apply for an education loan of 3.5 lakh from HDFC to study Hotel Management course from Heritage Institute, Agra? Is it necessary to provide any collateral or security?
  9. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  12. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  13. Fees required to study Hotel Management course from IIHM Kolkata? Does SBI give education loan for it? Procedure to apply for education loan?
  14. Being a BHM 1st year student can I apply for Education Loan if secured 49.5% in 12th?
  15. Fees required to study Hotel Management course? Procedure to get education loan?
  16. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  17. How to get education loan while studying BHM course? Should I apply for scholarship scheme?
  18. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
2nd August 2017, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan to do Hotel Management course?

You can contact any nearest bank after securing admission at a recognized college. You have to apply on a prescribed format with supported documents.

Your application will be reviewed and education loan will be granted only, when bank considers you suitable. You need a guarantor for education loan and for bigger education loan, even collateral security will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?