18th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hello, I am looking forward to apply an education loan in Corporation Bank. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying an education loan in this bank. Can anyone tell me?

25th April 2018, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to apply an education loan in Corporation Bank. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying an education loan in this bank. Can anyone tell me?

Those candidates who have scored at least 60% marks in the previous examinations are eligible to apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank. They should have obtained admission to the course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan in Corporation Bank. Candidates can get up to Rs 10 Lac for studies in India. For an education loan of up to Rs 7.5 Lac parents should execute the documents as Co borrowers. For an education loan of over Rs 7.5 Lac, candidates have to provide tangible collateral security along with the assignment of future income of the student for payment of installments. Candidates can find the details in the Corporation Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?