16th July 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA through distance education mode from SSK College so, I need financial support. Please tell me can I an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
  2. Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?
  3. Which bank can grant education loan of 13.5 lakh rupees per year? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  4. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?
  5. Chances to get education loan from IndusInd Bank after admission? Terms and conditions for it?
  6. How to get education loan of 6 lakh to study Deck Cadet Merchant Navy Course from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Terms and conditions for it? Which bank will be beneficial for me?
  7. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  8. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  9. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  11. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can South Indian Bank grant an education loan at a time for two child? Terms and conditions for it?
  16. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  17. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  18. How to get an education loan of 5 lakh? Chances to get any subsidy?
18th July 2017, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study MBA through distance education mode from SSK College so, I need financial support. Please tell me can I an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?

Students can get education loan of Rs 1.5 lakh from nationalized banks for studies. Many nationalized banks offer education loans to students to pursue their education. Students must have secured admission in any of the recognized colleges/institutions/universities to avail an education loan. Applicant must be an Indian citizen to avail an education loan. Students have to contact any bank branch for an education loan. They have to produce the necessary documents to get an education loan. Education loan covers the expenses like tuition fees, hostel fees, cost of books, equipment etc. For an education loan of Rs 1.5 Lakh there is no margin money required. Applicant’s parents must be Co borrowers. They have to produce documents like AADHAR Card, PAN Card, Proof of Identity, Proof of Income, Six months bank statement etc. to avail an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?