1st March 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh at Punjab National Bank. Please tell me what is the securities and collateral required for it? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  2. What are the securities and collateral required to get an education loan from IDBI?
  3. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  5. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  7. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  8. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  9. Tangible collateral securities to get an Education Loan in Union Bank of India?
  10. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan?
  12. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  13. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it? -- [New]
  14. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  15. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  16. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  17. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  18. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
14th March 2017, 10:30 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?

Education Loan is provided to students pursuing professional courses such as Engineering, Medical etc. You are interested to apply education loan from Punjab National Bank and want to know about the securities and collateral required for this.

Securities and Collateral:

>>Up to 4 Lacs
** Co- Obligation of Parents
**No security

>>Above 4 Lacs and up to 7 Lacs
**Co- Obligation of Parents
**Collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee.

>>Above 7.5 Lacs
**Co- Obligation of Parents
**Tangible collateral security of suitable value along with assignment of future income of student for payment of installments.

Loan Tenure:
**Course period plus one year or six months after getting job whichever is earlier.
**The loan is to be repaid in 5-7 years after the commencement of repayment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?