7th September 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can SBI and BOI grant education loan to study MBA Human Resource Management at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad? Interest rate and collateral required for it?

Sir, I want to get admission in MBA Human Resource Management at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. Can SBI and BOI grant me education loan? Interest rate and collateral required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?
  2. Which bank will grant education loan for Hotel Management course in MA Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research among BOI, PNB and SBOM? Details regarding interest rate?
  3. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?
  4. Does the SBI grant education loan to study MBA from ICFAI University? Terms and conditions for it?
  5. Where to apply for flexible education loan to study degree course? Interest rate and collateral required for the education loan?
  6. List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?
  7. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
  8. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission?
  9. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  11. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  12. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  13. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  14. Whole fees to study CIMA course from London? Will I have to provide security for an education loan of whole amount from SBI or BOI?
  15. Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakhs? -- [New]
  16. Which bank grant an education loan to study MBA if passed 10th, 12th and engineering and got 94%, 97% and 8.6 CGPA respectively? What would be the interest rate?
  17. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  18. Does BOI grant education loan to study BE CSE at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? What should I do to get education loan?
4th March 2023, 02:48 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can SBI and BOI grant education loan to study MBA Human Resource Management at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad? Interest rate and collateral required for it?

Yes, both SBI and BOI can grant education loan for MBA Human Resource Management at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, subject to meeting their eligibility criteria.

The interest rate for education loans can vary depending on the bank and the loan amount. As of now, SBI offers education loans for studies in India with interest rates ranging from 6.30% to 8.80% (depending on the loan amount) and for studies abroad with interest rates ranging from 7.30% to 9.80%. BOI offers education loans for studies in India with interest rates ranging from 6.75% to 9.25% (depending on the loan amount) and for studies abroad with interest rates ranging from 7.50% to 9.50%.

The collateral required for an education loan can also vary depending on the loan amount and the bank's policies. Typically, banks ask for collateral security for loans above a certain amount, usually Rs. 7.5 lakhs. The collateral can be in the form of property, fixed deposit, LIC policy, or any other asset acceptable to the bank.

You will need to check with the respective banks for their specific interest rates, collateral requirements, and other terms and conditions for education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?