27th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Whole fees to study CIMA course from London? Will I have to provide security for an education loan of whole amount from SBI or BOI?

I am willing to study CIMA course from London. Please tell me how much it cost to study this course from London including hostel, food and transportation?
Will I have to provide collateral/security for an education loan of whole amount from SBI or BOI?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for which SBI and BOI provide education loan to study B.Sc in Media Technology? How much amount of loan should I apply?
  2. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  3. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission?
  4. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  5. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  6. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  7. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?
  8. List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?
  9. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  10. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?
  12. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. How much amount of education loan SBI provide at 9.5% interest rate?
  14. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  15. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  16. How to get admission in CIMA course at London? Best institutions in London for it?
  17. Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?
  18. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
4th March 2023, 02:21 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Whole fees to study CIMA course from London? Will I have to provide security for an education loan of whole amount from SBI or BOI?

The cost of studying CIMA in London can vary depending on various factors such as the institution, duration of the course, accommodation options, and other personal expenses. However, the estimated total cost can range from £20,000 to £35,000 for the entire course. This cost includes tuition fees, accommodation, food, transportation, and other personal expenses.

Regarding the collateral or security required for an education loan, it depends on the bank's policies and loan amount. Generally, banks require collateral or security for higher loan amounts, such as loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs. SBI and BOI may ask for collateral or security for education loans of Rs. 6 lakhs or more, but it ultimately depends on their specific policies and your financial background. It is best to check with the bank directly to understand their loan policies and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?