13th December 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBA if doesn't have CAT or any other score? Necessary documents required for it?

Hello sir, I have passed BBA and now want to study MBA but, I have no CAT and other entrance exam score. Please tell me can I apply for an education loan? Necessary documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  8. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  11. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  12. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  14. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  16. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
29th January 2017, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBA if doesn't have CAT or any other score? Necessary documents required for it?

For education loan you need to first get admission at any recognized institute. Getting admission is not possible without entrance exam and even for management quota seats, entrance exam is required. If you don't have CAT score, then go for any state level or university level entrance exam.

After getting admission, you can apply for education loan with the help of your admission documents. You also need a guarantor to apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?