1st March 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Details about IIBF programme running by ICICI bank? Is it beneficial to take education loan for it from ICICI or apply for other banks?

Hello sir, Please give me detail about IIBF programme running by ICICI bank? Is it beneficial to take education loan for it from ICICI or apply for some other banks for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?
  2. Comparison between Education Loan of IndusInd and ICICI Banks? Which one is better?
  3. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  4. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  5. Is it beneficial to get an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for MBA course?
  6. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  7. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  8. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?
  10. Whether my ICICI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if I met with an accident?
  11. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  12. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  13. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  14. Repayment holiday under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  16. Details of Interest Subsidy scheme of ICICI Bank Education Loan? Documents required to apply?
  17. When ICICI Bank will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform ICICI Bank about my placement?
  18. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
5th March 2023, 03:11 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Details about IIBF programme running by ICICI bank? Is it beneficial to take education loan for it from ICICI or apply for other banks?

The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is an institute established by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for developing and promoting education and training in the field of banking and finance. The IIBF programmes offered by ICICI Bank include various certifications in banking and finance, such as Certified Credit Professional (CCP), Certified Treasury Dealer (CTD), and Certified Bank Trainer (CBT), among others.

It is always recommended to compare the interest rates, loan terms, and repayment options offered by different banks before applying for an education loan. ICICI Bank may offer education loans at competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options for the IIBF programme. However, it is best to do your research and evaluate multiple options before making a final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?